At Constitution Physician Alliance IPA, we hold our providers to the highest standards. It’s important to us that our primary care doctors provide each patient with the latest preventive care and treatments available, resulting in better outcomes. That’s why we have a strict set of requirements that must be met by all of our network physicians.
NETWORK PHYSICIAN REQUIREMENTS
- Ensuring access to routine procedures in a reasonable time with appointments available regularly.
- Focus on the patient’s experience and providing a way to give us feedback on our work.
- Offering a wide breadth of in-network providers.
- Quality of care standards that include regular screenings and preventive measures.
- Fewer hospital admissions and readmissions per year.